Vice President, Sales
Vice President, Sales
RingMaster is looking for team members who love to question legacy processes and industry standards to help others save time and make more money. We cultivate an inclusive culture that focuses on personal and organizational growth where everyone can contribute and feel valued. At RingMaster, sales executives own the entire sales process with TPA’s and prospective broker partners from beginning to end. You qualify and follow up on leads, deliver our value proposition, gain executive buy-in, help with contracting, and close deals. You will have the opportunity to get into an industry that allows you to develop career-long relationships. You’ll work cross-functionally to provide feedback from the sales process and what you’re seeing in the industry.
About the role
- Prospect, establish, and strategically acquire new clients
- Partner with the client experience team to ensure we deliver smooth onboarding and outstanding service
- Secure internal and external executive support of client commitments, goals, and tradeoffs
- Anticipate client needs and surface ideas for help with problem-solving
- Clearly identify product needs and/or gaps and address them by driving prioritization with other internal teams
- 5+ years of sales experience in employee benefits, TPA, or carrier/ insurance products, or point solutions.
- Bonus: Experience using or selling employee benefits administrative/quoting software or HRIS.
- Bonus: Experience in the PBM / Rx space
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding revenue goals
- Passion for leading prospective clients to solutions that align with their business objectives
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present complex information clearly and persuasively through emails, calls, virtual meetings, or in-person meetings.
- Have effective organization and prioritization skills
- Willing to travel (post-covid)
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or valued or equivalent work experience
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary
- Medical and ancillary benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible WFH & casual dress code
Ringmaster is a cloud-based healthcare software provider created to simplify and enhance administrative processes by utilizing cutting-edge technologies. Ringmaster offers the first fully automated workflow optimization solution that drastically reduces processing time and complexity while minimizing the turnaround time for Stop-Loss quoting, contracting, and policy administration. Additionally, Ringmaster Rx offers a pharmacy consulting platform that provides cloud-based tools and services for Self-Funded Pharmacy Experts.
Ringmaster Technologies – Realize the Possibilities – Step into the Ring