Do you love to innovate? Are you interested in being part of a forward-thinking organization on the cusp of affecting great change in an old school industry? If so, Ringmaster is looking for an experienced professional with a broad background and exceptional skills in training and implementation, ideally in the self-funded claims administration, stop loss insurance or similar. Excellent communication and reporting skills are imperative – MS PowerPoint and Excel intermediate skills required. Most critically, this position requires flexibility, agility, a positive attitude, fierce work ethic, ability, and desire to learn quickly, and consistent delivery of value through ambiguity as a partner-focused change agent. Must be able to work independently on assignments while simultaneously engaging as a collegiate and collaborative part of a departmental team.
- Ability to form strong business relationships and partner across the enterprise for effective cross-functional product delivery and implementation.
- Ensure smooth lines of communication from the project/implementation team to service
delivery team and vice versa!
- Collaborate with the team to develop training specific to new client implementation.
- Prepare and present software release training, including the development and validation of test cases.
- Work with partner underwriters, carriers and managing general agents to provide product onboarding and continuing education.
- Schedule follow-training to ensure product adoption.
- Identify and work to remove barriers that slow or prevent the successful attainment of goals & deliverables.
- Responsible for day-to-day training coordination.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with teammates.
- Perform ongoing curriculum and user guide maintenance as needed to ensure training
materials are current and documentation is available in a secure shared location.
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of documentation for organizational standard operating procedures.
- Develop solid use cases and role play scenarios and incorporate them into the training curricula.
- Continuously enhance the training experience.
- Perform on-site client training, as well as remote.
- Travel 25% of time during peak. Training locally and out of state.
- Provide product training for new and existing customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Assist with the collection of survey data to validate customer satisfaction with their implementation and/or training.
- Clearly communicate the perceived acceptance of the products.
- Continually maintain an understanding of the industry landscape by participate in industry educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Working with the Operations leaders, develop a continuing education curriculum that responds to the customer users’ needs.
- Performs a variety of tasks that involve technological aptitude.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or valued or equivalent work experience.
- Healthcare Industry and/or Stop Loss Insurance experience.
- Previous training or implementation experience.
- Team player with proven ability to foster and manage working relationships within a
small team with the ability to build product adoption and drive results.
- Creative thinker with ability to think outside the box and translate ideas into actions.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral, written presentation and communication skills.
- Proven ability to impact the customer experience.
- Proven appreciation for quality assurance processes.
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to drive results with sense of urgency in a rapidly changing environment.
- Intermediate to advanced skills using Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google equivalent (Word/Docs, Excel/Sheets, PowerPoint/Slides, Google Drive, etc.)
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadline.
- Build Relationships
- People Skills
- Customer Focus
- Emphasize Excellence
- Manage Multiple Projects