Boca Raton, FL (Hybrid)
Ringmaster is a cloud-based healthcare software provider created to simplify and enhance administrative processes by utilizing cutting edge technologies. Ringmaster offers the first fully automated workflow optimization solution that drastically reduces processing time and complexity while minimizing the turnaround time for Stop-Loss quoting, contracting, and policy administration. Additionally, Ringmaster Rx offers a pharmacy consulting platform which provides cloud-based tools and services for Self-Funded Pharmacy Experts.
Ringmaster Technologies – Realize the Possibilities – Step into the Ring
Do you love to innovate? Are you interested in being part of a forward-thinking organization on the cusp of affecting great change in an old school industry? If so, Ringmaster is looking for a Staff Accountant, who will report to the Vice President, Finance, and have experience preparing and analyzing journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, financial statement close-outs and bank reconciliations. The ideal candidate will also possess excellent computer skills and work well under pressure.
- Provide information to the Vice President, Finance.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Analyze accounting and financial data.
- Create reports related to accounting and financial data.
- Perform accounting functions, such as monthly close and closing entries.
- Manage QuickBooks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration required.
- Ideal candidate would have mix of public and private accounting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to drive results with sense of urgency.
- Intermediate to advanced skills using QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google equivalent (Word/Docs, Excel/Sheets, PowerPoint/Slides, Google Drive, etc.)
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
- People Skills
- Analytical Skills