Client Service Representative
Client Service Representative
Do you love to innovate? Are you interested in being part of a forward-thinking organization on the cusp of affecting great change in an “old school” industry? If so, Ringmaster is looking for an experienced professional with a broad background and exceptional skills in the areas of issue resolution and client support, ideally in self-funded claims customer service or administration, stop loss insurance or similar. Excellent communication and reporting skills are imperative – MS PowerPoint and Excel intermediate skills required. Most critically, this position requires flexibility, agility, a positive attitude, fierce work ethic, ability, and desire to learn quickly, and consistent delivery of value through ambiguity as a partner-focused change agent. Must be able to work independently on assignments while simultaneously engaging as a collegiate and collaborative part of a departmental team and organization.
Assist the Operations team in the support of our Clients which includes TPAs and underwriters.
- Support the preparation and review of daily functions such as reporting, data management for products and support systems (Quote-LinQ, Smart-LinQ, Jira, etc)
- Engage with the operations team for the creation and maintenance of operational procedures and training documents.
- Intake and document direct inquiries from clients related to their use of the Ringmaster products. Work with the appropriate resources to find and communicate the solution.
- Develop a trusted relationship with operations team members to ensure an exceptional customer experience with Ringmaster interactions.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products according to
customer needs and objectives.
- Build a super user understanding of the Ringmaster products to engage as a “trusted advisor” for the client.
- Continually enhance your knowledge and understanding of the industry landscape by participating in industry educational opportunities; reading
professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations, as directed by your supervisor.
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Keep Operations team updated on status of day-to-day responsibilities and delivering exceptional client service.
- Assist in the oversight and management of the customer’s usage of our products.
- Identify and communicate any barriers that slow or prevent the successful attainment of goals & deliverables.
- Assist with the collection of survey data to validate customer satisfaction with their implementation and/or training.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or valued or equivalent work experience.
- Healthcare Industry and/or Stop Loss Insurance experience.
- Previous customer service or implementation experience.
- Team player with proven ability to foster and manage working relationships within a small team with the ability to build product adoption and drive results.
- Creative thinker with ability to think outside the box and translate ideas into actions.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral, written presentation and communication skills.
- Proven ability to impact the customer experience.
- Proven appreciation for quality assurance processes.
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to drive results with sense of urgency in a rapidly changing environment.
- Intermediate to advanced skills using Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google equivalent (Word/Docs, Excel/Sheets, PowerPoint/Slides, Google Drive, etc.)
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadline.
- Build Relationships
- People Skills
- Customer Focus
- Emphasize Excellence
- Manage Multiple Projects