Boca Raton, FL (Hybrid – 3/4 days in the office)
Ringmaster is a cloud-based healthcare software provider created to simplify and enhance administrative processes by utilizing cutting-edge technologies. Ringmaster offers the first fully automated workflow optimization solution that drastically reduces processing time and complexity while minimizing the turnaround time for Stop-Loss quoting, contracting, and policy administration. Additionally, Ringmaster Rx offers a pharmacy consulting platform that provides cloud-based tools and services for Self-Funded Pharmacy Experts.
Ringmaster Technologies – Realize the Possibilities – Step into the Ring
Do you love to innovate? Are you interested in being part of a forward-thinking organization on the cusp of affecting great change in an old-school industry? If so, Ringmaster is looking for a Senior Accountant, who will report to the Vice President, of Finance and will oversee the financial and accounting operations at RingMaster. In this high-impact role, you will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to our financial goals. Must be able to work independently on assignments while simultaneously engaging as a collegiate and collaborative part of the department team.
- Prepare and maintain all financial statements such as P&L, cash flow, balance sheets, and general ledgers.
- Oversee accounts payable, accounts receivable, and bank reconciliations.
- Maintain all procedures and controls related to the company’s financial accounts.
- Responsible for financial statements, annual budgeting and forecasting, cash management and develop/maintain lender relationships.
- Produce monthly, quarterly and annual reports in accordance with accounting principles.
- Prepare external reports for banks and annual audits.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local government requirements.
- Perform other related duties as necessary or assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration required Master’s preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designation is a plus.
- Inclusive 8 years of experience across Public & Private Accounting.
- Minimum 3 years of management experience.
- Team player with proven ability to foster and manage working relationships within a
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral, written presentation and communication skills.
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to drive results with sense of urgency in a rapidly changing environment.
- Intermediate to advanced skills using Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google equivalent (Word/Docs, Excel/Sheets, PowerPoint/Slides, Google Drive, etc.)
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadline.
- Build Relationships
- People Skills
- Emphasize Excellence
- Manage Multiple Projects