Sales Operations (Entry Level)
Sales Operations (Entry Level)
Boca Raton, FL (On-site)
Ringmaster is a cloud-based healthcare software provider created to simplify and enhance administrative processes by utilizing cutting edge technologies. Ringmaster offers the first fully automated workflow optimization solution that drastically reduces processing time and complexity while minimizing the turnaround time for Stop-Loss quoting, contracting, and policy administration. Additionally, Ringmaster Rx offers a pharmacy consulting platform which provides cloud-based tools and services for Self-Funded Pharmacy Experts.
Ringmaster Technologies – Realize the Possibilities – Step into the Ring
Do you love to innovate? Are you interested in being part of a forward-thinking organization on the cusp of affecting great change in an old school industry? If so, Ringmaster is looking for a Sales Operations (Analyst), who will report to our Chief Growth Officer and will support our sales team to ensure our organization reaches the sales goals each year. You will be responsible for managing sales data (CRM: Salesforce.com), regular reporting, building pitches and documents for the sales team, conducting research and analyzing data and overseeing various administrative tasks. Ultimately, you will work with a team of salespeople to support the overall sales process throughout the year.
- Managing sales data for the sales, client success, and marketing departments.
- Reporting sales and campaign results to their managers and other departments.
- Organizing and maintaining sales collateral for access by the sales team.
- Producing, managing and updating reports from Salesforce.
- Manage CRM (Salesforce.com) and track long term sales data.
- Implement new technologies as needed to support marketing and sales teams.
- Serve as a liaison between teams and upper management.
- Follow ethical practices with consumer and customer data.
- Assist marketing teams in determining customer outreach methods and lead generation.
- Monitor and assist with customer retention.
- Train staff on new technology and software.
- Assist with account management and forecasting.
- Increase reps’ efficiency with leads, transactions and time management.
- Update and maintain a playbook for the sales team.
- Preferably 1+ year(s) of experience
- Proven work experience in CRM management (Salesforce.com) and Sales Operations or similar role
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of excel and powerpoint/presentation software
- Strong understanding of sales processes to support the sales team
- Analytical skills to interpret sales data to make suggestions on how to improve the sales process
- Experience working with different teams and departments to streamline onboarding and reporting
- Relevant training and/or certifications in Sales Operations preferred
- Bachelor’s in Marketing or an Associate’s in a relevant field, a plus
- Competitive salary
- Employer paid medical and ancillary benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible WFH & business casual dress code
Ringmaster is looking for team members who love to question legacy processes and industry standards to help others save time and make more money. We cultivate an inclusive culture that focuses on personal and organizational growth where everyone can contribute and feel valued.