Do you love to innovate? Are you interested in being part of a forward-thinking organization working to optimize in an old school industry? Do you love to provide an exceptional customer experience? If so, we are looking for a person like you. Ringmaster is looking to fill the role of Account Manager. In this role you will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients as well as connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Account Managers are also the liaison between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to their needs. Candidates must be very comfortable client presentations to include the Ringmaster products. An ideal candidate must also embrace and advise the Ringmaster Model for our TPAs to ensure a successful and profitable relationship.
Requires a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and at least 5 years of experience directly or indirectly in the industry. Familiar with employer self-funded health insurance and stop loss insurance concepts, practices and procedures. Must have confidence in experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Must be able to perform a variety of tasks that involve technological aptitude. Requires a wide degree of creativity, attitude and self-direction.
- Act as the primary point of contact and build long-term, trusted-advisor relationships with customers
- Support the opportunity for RMT revenue by providing excellent customer service through thorough, interactive training, follow up and promotion of the value proposition of each product.
- Provide service to customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives, and in line with the Ringmaster Model
- Validate Customer Experience to ensure retention of current customers
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders. Document findings and actions
- Continually maintain an understanding of the industry landscape by participating in industry educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations as requested by your leadership
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Forecast and track key account metrics. Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product and provide business plan for review.
- Responsible for supporting the implementations and/or operations team with the onboarding of TPAs and Underwriters
- Seek to understand the clients needs, and act as a liaison and/or advocate
- Based on data and analytics, provide continuing education on the appropriate use and management of the Ringmaster Products
- Client relations and management of the customer issues represents 75% of the time in this role
- Other job duties as assigned.
Required Skills, Abilities, Experience, Education/Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or valued or equivalent work experience
- Healthcare Industry and/or Stop Loss Insurance experience
- Previous account management or other relevant service related experience
- Team player with proven ability to foster and manage working relationships within a small team and with the ability to build product adoption and drive results.
- Creative thinker with ability to think outside the box and translate ideas into actions.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral, written presentation and communication skills.
- Proven ability to impact the customer experience.
- Proven appreciation for quality assurance processes
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to drive results with a sense of urgency in a rapidly changing environment.
- Understanding and appreciation for meeting defined deadlines and goals.
- Limited travel, but must be reasonably flexible and nimble as needed to support organization and/or client needs
- Strong technical competence
- Build Relationships
- People Skills
- Customer Focus
- Emphasize Excellence
- Manage Multiple Projects